[STA Members] Ballot for 2016 STA Board of Directors

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Thu Dec 10 10:02:35 PST 2015

STA Members
As you know each January the Association holds elections for the Board of Directors.  Attached you will find an absentee ballot for anyone not planning on attending the meetings in Irvine the week of January 11th. Please read the directions and get your ballot back to me no later than January 11th by end of business day. I will have hard copy ballots for all in attendance at the meeting.
To make sure there's no confusion - let me state the general parameters of this vote -- we accept one ballot per member company (Sponsor and Principal members only) -- and you can cast up to 10 votes per ballot, but not more than one per nominee.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! See you in Irvine in 2016!
Michael

  SCSI Trade Association
	Michael LoBue, CAE
	Executive Director