[STA Members] Call for Nominations to STA Board of Directors

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Thu Jul 24 08:32:13 PDT 2014

STA Members:

With last week's resignation of Dan Reno from the STA Board of Directors, there is a vacancy on the STA Board that the Board decided to fill for the remainder of the fiscal year.

Reno's resignation was the result of his recent move to HGST.  The STA bylaws limit board service to one individual from a qualified member company; Chet Mercado is a current member of the board from HGST.  A "board year" and the "fiscal year" are the same, which is January - December.  The next general call for nominations and board elections will be at the STA Annual Meeting in January, 2015.

Nominations will be open until Friday, August 8th at COB Pacific Time.  You may nominate yourself, or another eligible candidate.  Eligibility is defined as an employee of a Sponsor or Principal Member of STA.

FYI - the board meets face-2-face 6 times per year during the T10/STA meetings.  There may be one or two other occasions during the where the board needs to meet.  These are generally teleconference calls.

If you have any questions, you may direct them to me.  Please use the attached Word document to submit your nomination.  You may email it back to me, or fax it to:  415-727-3699.

Regards,
Michael

  SCSI Trade Association
	Michael LoBue, CAE