[STA Members] Fwd: [STA Plugfest] Updated SAS Plugfest Test Plan

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Thu Apr 17 12:13:45 PDT 2014

STA Members,

Some of you interested in the September plugfest may not be on the "plugfest" reflector list yet.  We don't update that particular list until we hit the NDA deadline, so until then we'll send these updates to the "members' list" as well.

If you personally are not interested in the September plugfest at your company -- you can delete this.

Cheers,
Michael

Begin forwarded message: