[STA Members] 2014 SAS Plugfest Test Plan Draft

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Thu Apr 3 10:12:38 PDT 2014

Hi Greg,
I understand your concern regarding legal implications of releasing this draft (or whatever we agree to call this document).
Nevertheless I do not think that this generic document reveals any proprietary information. There are no actual numbers/results in it. No company besides UNH-IOL is mentioned. No page is marked as "confidential".
On the other hand publishing this document as a draft of the test plan allows us to invite as many participants as possible (I'm sure you are aware that we had struggled with participation lately), and also gives all potential participants an opportunity to comment, which will help us to shape this event to be the most beneficial to all. And to the industry.
Please correct me if you think I'm missing smth.
Thanks,

Michael Koffman
Host Interface Support
Western Digital Corporation
This communication is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential  and/or non-disclosable information.  Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication by anyone other than the addressee is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it immediately and advise the sender you have done so by sending an E-Mail to Michael Koffman <michael.koffman at wdc.com>