[STA Members] 2014 SAS Plugfest Test Plan Draft

Greg McSorley greg.mcsorley at amphenol-highspeed.com
Wed Apr 2 11:52:01 PDT 2014

Hi David and All,
How this be a draft when the plug fest group has not even been formed? Plug fest test plans are defined by those that have signed the NDA and are part of the plug fest group.
We now have just told the world what we did in our last plug fest.

I understand wanting to send a "sample" test plan to those on the call who were interested but this is a bit beyond that.

Hoping that folks will realize this and delete the message and the attachment.

And then we can send out a idea of some of the things that people are looking to test and how we might start to accomplish that so folks can make decisions on attending and continue the beginning plans of the plug fest.

Thank You

Greg

Greg McSorley
Amphenol High Speed Interconnect