[STA Members] 2014 SAS Plugfest Test Plan Draft

Marcia Molina marcia at scsita.org
Tue Apr 1 12:34:59 PDT 2014

Hello All,
Please find attached a draft test plan for the September 2014 SAS Plugfest. This draws heavily from test plans for previous plugfests. It includes portions for test EEPROM in cables, as well as optical cables. Although Zoning has been tested before, I include it here since the Zoning tests are often useful precursors to the Large Build tests, which many people requested be a part of this next plugfest.

Also included are tests for data protection and power management. These had been included in earlier test plans, but the tests were never fully executed due to not having enough devices that supported those options at the time.

Feedback is welcome, as this is a very early first draft. I will not be able to be on the call tomorrow, but am eager to hear your feedback and ideas.

thank you!
David