[STA Members] 2010 STA Board of Directors Absentee Ballot

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Sat Jan 2 20:58:16 PST 2010

Greetings STA members and Happy New Year,

As you know each January the association holds elections for the Board of Directors.  Attached you will find an absentee ballot for anyone not planning on attending the meetings in Santa Ana the week of January 11th. Please read the directions and get your ballot back to me no later than January 12th by end of business day. I will have hard copy ballots for all in attendance at the meeting.

See you in Santa Ana
Chris

-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE                         Tel. +1.425.949.7691
Executive Director                      Fax +1.425.949.4641
20026 32nd Ave S.E.              E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98012                      http://www.scsita.org

The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group, an IAAMC Charter Accredited Firm._______________________________________________