[STA Members] Last week's OKC Plugfest Mtg

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Tue Mar 24 09:23:59 PDT 2009

STA Members & Plugfest Cmte,
Below are the notes from last week¹s F2F plugfest meeting in Oklahoma City.
Please note that we will not have another meeting until the next F2F meeting
in May, in Bellevue WA.
Please email Mike Fitzpatrick, Committee Chair,
<mfitzpatrick at us.fujitsu.com> with any questions.
Best,
Alice

STA Plugfest Meeting
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
This Meeting is NOT under NDA

Present:
(Note, I could not hear everyone in the room so this list may be incomplete)

Mahesh Patil, AMCC 3ware
Chris Hoffman, Emulex
Yamini, Finisar
Mike Fitzpatrick, Fujitsu
Peter Lizak, LeCroy PSG
Harry Mason, LSI
Mike Rost, Molex
John Kellen, Seagate
Chris Lyon, STA
Alice Tate, STA
Scott Stetzer, STEC
John Hackman, Tyco Electronics
David Woolf, UNH-IOL
Toney Chew, Volex
Michael Koffman, WD

1.   Test results from November 2008

David & Mike reviewed the pair test results reports from November 2008. They
answered questions from the committee.

The plugfest team has wrapped up their NDA-only series of post-event wrap up
calls.

2.   Next plugfest

Still targeted for 3Q09, more specific dates tbd.

3.   Next meeting

The team will meet again (no NDA required) at the May meeting, on Wed. May 6
at 11 AM pacific in Bellevue, Washington at the STA / T10 meetings. There
will be call-in and webex available to the participants who are not able to
be at the meetings in person. At this meeting, we will continue to talk
about the next plugfest and at that time, try to determine a specific week
for the plugfest.

-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alice Tate                                 Tel. +1.919.303.4473

Marketing Manager                Cell +1.781.492.1386

E-mail: Alice at scsita.org        http://www.scsita.org

The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group,
an IAAMC Charter Accredited Firm.