[STA Members] STA Members Meeting

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Mon Mar 16 17:27:12 PDT 2009

10:00 AM - 12:00 PM March 18, 2009
Location: OKC, Tel + Webex

STA Members,
We will have phone and Webex for this week's members meeting. Below please
find the details. Immediately following this meeting is the SAS Plugfest
meeting. I will send a separate notice for that meeting. It is open to all
members, NDA is not required.

STA Members Meeting
Location: Oklahoma City, OK