[STA Members] [STA Plugfest] Follow up SAS Plugfest discussion

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Mon Aug 3 14:14:43 PDT 2009

Mike,
WD certainly will be interested in PHY level testing; especially since we
have raised this question in the beginning :-)

Michael Koffman
PHY Technology
Western Digital Corporation
This communication is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain
confidential  and/or non-disclosable information.  Any distribution,
reading, copying or use of this communication by anyone other than the
addressee is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this message by mistake, please delete it immediately and advise the sender
you have done so by sending an E-Mail to Michael Koffman
<michael.koffman at wdc.com>