[STA Members] Deadline to send your press releases and post your new products on the STA web site

Lea Schwartz pointpr at msn.com
Wed Mar 12 14:30:51 PDT 2008

Hello STA Members,

Publication of the next SSW has been pushed out later than the last date you
heard. It is now scheduled for March 28.

Please send your press releases dating from Jan. 19 through March 26 to
releases at scsita.org by March 26 or they won't be included in SSW.

-          Word format or other word processing format is preferred

-          Web site links are also fine

-          We cannot accept pdf format (sorry)

In addition, it is time to update the STA web site with your new products.
The product deadline is also March 26.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards to all,

Lea Schwartz

970-225-3753

pointpr at msn.com