[STA Members] SAS Solutions Open House is Next Week!

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Mon Apr 28 13:53:17 PDT 2008

The storage industry is invited to attend this interactive evening of
live demos, drinks & discussions about the latest in SAS storage
solutions.

~ Tuesday, May 6, 2008 ~

Fairmont Hotel, 170 S. Market Street, San Jose, California

6:00 PM	Registration Opens	Outside Club Regent Room
6:30 PM	Industry Speakers	Club Regent Room
7:30 PM	Drinks, Demos & Discussion	Regency I
9:30 PM	Evening Concludes
Featuring:
Harry Mason, STA President, welcoming everyone,
Mike Karp, industry analyst at EMA, giving a SAS Market Update,
Bob Griswold, Microsoft, discussing how SAS is Improving Performance
& Lowering Cost,
Todd Mottershead, HP, explaining how we are Delivering on the Promise
of SAS,
Arlin Sorensen, CEO of Heartland Technology Solutions, showing how
SAS came to the Rescue in a major school district,
& Marty Czekalski, STA & Seagate, demonstrating how SAS is Positioned
for the Future.
After these riveting presentations, come chat with our speakers,
industry experts, users, press & analysts. Enjoy delicious food &
drink, and see live demos & displays on:
6Gb/s SAS Technology Preview
SAS & Server Virtualization
SAS as a Fabric Technology
More Performance, Lower Power
SAS Connectivity Solutions
Choosing The Right Drive
SAS: Today & Tomorrow
Who should attend? System integrators, end users, OEMs, vendors,
channel, press & analysts; those responsible for data centers & with
interest in enterprise storage environments.
Attendance is free but you MUST register. Go to: http://
www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html to sign up today!

Questions? Email alice at scsita.org