[STA Members] SAS Solutions Open House!

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Mon Apr 21 11:03:42 PDT 2008

The storage industry is invited to attend this interactive evening of
live demos, drinks & discussions about the latest in SAS storage
solutions.
Featuring:
Mike Karp, industry analyst at EMA, giving a SAS Market Update
Bob Griswold, Microsoft, discussing how SAS is Improving Performance
& Lowering Cost
Todd Mottershead, HP, explaining how we are Delivering on the Promise
of SAS
Arlin Sorensen, CEO of Heartland Technology Solutions, showing how
SAS came to the Rescue in a major school district
& Marty Czekalski, STA & Seagate, demonstrating how SAS is Positioned
for the Future.
After these riveting presentations, come chat with our speakers,
industry experts, users, press & analyst. Enjoy delicious food &
drink, and see live demonstrations & displays focused on:
6Gb/s SAS Technology Preview
SAS & Server Virtualization
SAS as a Fabric Technology
More Performance, Lower Power
SAS Connectivity Solitions
Choosing The Right Drive
SAS: Today & Tomorrow
Who should attend? System integrators, end users, OEMs, vendors,
channel, press & analysts - those responsible for data centers & with
interest in enterprise storage environments.
Attendance is free but you MUST register. Go to: http://
www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html to sign up today!

Questions? Email alice at scsita.org