[STA Members] InfoStor SAS product announcement opportunity - deadline May 14

Lea Schwartz pointpr at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 08:31:13 PDT 2008

Hello all,

STA members have an opportunity to send new SAS product announcements to
Dave Simpson, EIC, at InfoStor for publication in the June edition SAS
product roundup. FYI, here is the schedule from Dave:

EDITORIAL COVERAGE ALERT: InfoStor will be publishing a SAS Product Roundup
article in the June issue. They are looking for SAS product press releases.
The deadline is May 14. Please send your most recent release(s) to Dave
Simpson, InfoStor's Editor, at daves at pennwell.com

'Recent" is the operative word that gives you leeway to send SAS releases
from April and May. If you are planning a release for the first week of
June, please get back to me and I will check with Dave (or you can) to make
sure it would not predate release of the magazine.

Start planning now to line up your releases to send to Dave by May 14. If
you have any further questions, let me know.

I will remind you at the F2F meeting May 7.

Regards to all,

Lea Schwartz

970-225-3753

pointpr at msn.com