[STA Members] Sept STA Meeting Schedule

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Mon Aug 13 20:24:41 PDT 2007

STA members,

As you know T-10 week falls the same week as IDF this year so as we
discussed at at the last members meeting we have adjusted the
schedule for the September meetings only. We will have our Marcom
meeting on Monday morning at 9:00 on September 17th. Immediately
following the Marcom meeting we will have the members meeting which I
believe will be about 2 p.m. We will have a dial in for both meetings
and look forward to seeing you there.  We will go back to our normal
meeting schedule at the November meetings.

Regards,
Chris

-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE                         Tel. +1.425.286.1111
Executive Director                      Fax +1.425.488.3646
18221 102nd Ave N.E.              E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98011                      http://www.scsita.org

The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management
Group, an IAAMC Charter Accredited