[STA Members] Globalpress Updated Press List/Interview & 2005 Rates for STA Members: Network Storage Tour May 15-19, 2006

Lea Schwartz pointpr at qwest.net
Tue Mar 28 12:30:44 PST 2006

Hello all,

In February, when STA decided not to go to the Globalpress networking
storage reverse press tour, I thought that was the end of it. Yesterday I
received a call and an email from Gpress in which they offered individual
STA member companies the same 2005 rate that they offered to our STA group.
The information is below. Please note the April 15 deadline.

If any of you are interested, please contact Greg Etemad directly. If you
would like to let me know that you are considering signing up, that would be
fine. Also if you have questions about the STA reverse press tour two years
ago, I would be glad to answer them.

Best regards, Lea

970-225-3753

pointpr at qwest.net