[STA Members] SAS Open House - telecons

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Wed Mar 15 12:58:01 PST 2006

STA Members & Marcom team,

Some of you may have seen the emails & also taken part in our
discussions last week about our "SAS Open House" which will be held in
conjunction with our May meeting in San Jose. The marcom team has
already worked considerably on the event details, and the attached
document gives those details. Event basics:

Name: SAS Open House
Place: Room TBD, Fairmount Hotel, San Jose, CA
Date: Monday, May 8, 2006
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 PM pacific

The event team will commence weekly telecons for planning - on every
Thursday at 10 MA pacific -- we will be working on logistics and demo
planning on these calls. Everyone is invited to participate in these
calls. If you have any questions after looking at the attached
document, please email me. Lea will circulate a PR plan for the event
shortly.

The next telecon is:
TOMORROW, Thursday, March 16, 2006
Time: 10 - 11 AM pacific