[STA Members] InfoStor opportunity for SAS product announcements

Lea Schwartz pointpr at qwest.net
Thu Mar 9 11:15:11 PST 2006

Hello STA,

InfoStor magazine has a special feature in the June issue in which they will
have a roundup of new SAS products announced in the April-May time-frame.
Here is what Dave Simpson answered when I inquired about the issue:

"It will strictly be a product "roundup" -- SAS-related products introduced
in the April-May timeframe. We will write the article, so we don't need a
contribution from STA. However, it would be good if you could alert your
membership to this opportunity for press coverage. Just tell them to forward
to me any SAS-specific press releases, beginning April 3. The deadline would
be May 12."

In addition to sending your SAS press releases to 'releases at scsita.org,'
also send them to DaveS at pennwell.com His phone is 949-497-7377.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Bet regards, Lea

970-225-3753

pointpr at qwest.net