[STA Members] Need your press releases from mid-Feb. and all of March for the next issue of SSW

Lea Schwartz pointpr at qwest.net
Tue Mar 7 16:28:04 PST 2006

Hello STA members and PR people,

The next issue of Serial Storage Wire, the SAS newsletter, will be published
at the end of next week. Please send your press releases for Feb. (if you
haven't) and March (through March 15) to be posted on the STA web site.
Remember to send them to:

releases at scsita.org

Please send them as a Word doc or include your web site URL so we can copy
it. Please do not send a pdf as we can't post releases from a pdf.

Best regards to all,

Lea Schwartz

970-225-3753

pointpr at qwest.net