[STA Members] SAS 2.0 market requirements -- minutes from Aug. 15 call

Alice Tate alice at scsita.org
Thu Aug 24 10:13:20 PDT 2006

STA members,

Below please find the notes from the August 15 telecon that discussed 6
G considerations / SAS 2.0 market requirements. Attached is the
presentation that we reviewed during the call at that time.

Marty Czekalski (Seagate) is revising the presentation, to review with
the membership on Tuesday, Sept. 12 in Nashua immediately following the
presentation by analyst Steve Denegri (who is scheduled for 6:30 PM
that evening).

If you have further feedback after seeing these minutes, please make
sure to get it to Marty.

Best,
Alice

STA 6 G considerations