[STA Members] 6G call reminder

Ham, Bill (Massachusetts Storag) Bill.Ham at hp.com
Tue Aug 1 06:06:31 PDT 2006

Hi,

I cannot attend this call.  I have serious objection to the same
interface requirements for both disks and external interconnect.  This
provides little benefit and seriously impedes optimization for the two
very different environments.  Other than that this seems reasonable.

Personal opinion

Cheers, Bill

SWD CTO office

Phone contact and voice messages: 978 828-9102 (7x24)

Admin: Tracy Lewis 916 785-2652