[STA Members] STA 2005 Board of Directors Ballot

Clyon870 at cs.com Clyon870 at cs.com
Wed Dec 15 14:44:50 PST 2004

Dear STA members,

As 2004 closes there is some thing we can all do to get ready for 2005 and that is take a few moments to review the absentee ballot for your 2005 STA board of director eclections. There are ten nominees for nine open board seats so please take a few minutes to consider which nine you feel would be best suited for leading the STA in 2005. All the information you need is on the attached ballot and the vote will be held at the annual meeting in Las Vegas in January.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

See you in January
Chris Lyon
Executive Director STA